Car Clubs & Officers Page
For clarity, the SVA is a Trade Body. But, we welcome Owners, Collectors & Enthusiasts to join us FREE of charge
To get the best value from your Classic or Collectible car, we always recommend joining a Classic Car Club in your own country. As a car club member myself with Mercedes Benz Club, I enjoyed networking, accessing benefits and much more while talking ‘Cars’ with others.
The SVA recognises all Car Clubs! To display your own club details and website, simply register for free on our ‘Join Now’ page
ALL THIS IS FREE OF CHARGE FOR CAR CLUBS & FORUMS:
- Add your club to our ‘Clubs Oracle’, so we can help you the Club officers to add value for members
- Display your club on the SVA website, including images, logo and full contact details for other enthusiasts to find you
- Get expert advice & discounts on Web Site Development, this includes a full FREE audit on your site plus help with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Attract new members with our FREE ‘Member Driver Pack’, packed with good ideas
- Discount on any printing and point of sale for club activities, including event equipment, leaflets and more
- Expand your club benefits with all those provided by the SVA Trade Members, completely free of charge to your paid up members
- Our Club Insurance liaison Richard Acton of Hagerty Insurance, has a NEW CLUB BENEFITS PACKAGE! NO restrictive contracts to sign, they wont demand anything and they pay commission. Hagerty Insurance authentically want to support your club, so get in touch!
- Advertise your events and anniversaries with the SVA and let us boost attendance to make them even busier..
To register your club, go to ‘Join Now’, email us or give me a call on 01243 264056 / Mob: 07927 212401
And let the SVA start working for you!
Martyn Raybould MD