Car Clubs & Officers Page
For clarity. We know many clubs are run as ‘Not for Profit’ organisations, however we list our Club partners as part of the ‘Professionals-Traders group’. We do this as a distinction between Traders / Clubs, from our Owners, Collectors & Enthusiast.
Many club officers will know me from my days with Aon-Footman James as Clubs Manager, those with whom I worked also know me as a keen enthusiast and car club member myself. For years, my focus has been supporting clubs, owners and the wider classic sector, this is why the SVA was built with you the Club officers and Classic & Collectible car enthusiasts in mind..
The SVA recognises all Classic & Collectible car owners who subscribe to our e-news letter, so you can enjoy an even bigger range of discounts, exclusive competitions and more.
But the SVA knows, Car Enthusiast Clubs are core to the life of the Classic and Collectible world. Clubs registering with us, provides many additional benefits to support both financially and for us to introduce new members to you..
- Add your club to the ‘Clubs Oracle’ so we can help you the Club officers and your members
- Display your club on the SVA website, including images, logo and full contact details for enthusiasts to find you
- Get expert advice & discounts on Web Site Development, this includes a full FREE audit on your site plus help with SEO
- Attract new members with our FREE ‘Member Driver Pack’, packed with good ideas
- Discount on any printing and point of sale for club activities, including event equipment, leaflets and more
- Expand your club benefits with all those provided by the SVA Trade Members, completely free of charge to your paid up members
- Unlike some insurers, the SVA has NO restrictive contracts to sign, just a simple compliance email! And, where we agree marketing commission as many insurers do, we NEVER restrict what you receive, clubs receive ALL Commission from the SVA to benefit members.
Advertise your events and anniversaries with the SVA and let us boost attendance to make them even busier..
To register your club, go to ‘Join Now’, email us or give me a call on 01243 264056 / Mob: 07927 212401
And let us start working for you!
Martyn Raybould MCMI