What Makes Magneto Unique?
Summer issue Mailing Date: 4th May | Artwork Required: 20th April
Magneto launched just over one year ago, and in just five issues has established itself as the must-read publication for the most active participants in the classic and collector car world. But what makes it so different?
- We don’t make Magneto available on the High Street. Magneto is sent directly to the world’s top collectors, racers, rally entrants and concours participants. We also sell a few copies through selected retailers – WH Smith Travel, Selfridges and Barnes & Noble for example, because we figure that’s where your prospects will browse.
- We don’t compromise on quality: the best writing, photography, paper and printing in the market.
- We produce just four issues a year. In an age of digital overload and limited time, a well-crafted quarterly will demand attention and be fully read and kept for reference.
- We carefully select advertisers to work with. Magneto has only 50 pages of advertising per issue, which ensure that adverts will always stand out.
WHY ADVERTISE IN MAGNETO?
Advertising in Magneto is not for everyone – You should only consider advertising in Magneto if you are targeting the top tier of classic car collectors and event participants, and have a product or service that is world class.
In return you will receive:
- A guarantee that your advertisement will not be lost in a sea of advertising and competing messages
- A beautiful environment within which to communicate to potential customers
An audience that is engaged, receptive and financially capable of responding to your messaging
- A publication that is referenced and collected, ensuring your advertisement remains relevant long after other magazines have been recycled
With just 50 advertising pages available in a 180 page issue, we are confident that there will be significant demand for space. Ensure you don’t miss out by requesting the 2020 Media Pack now
MAGNETO MAGAZINE is proud to be a Founder Partner to the Specialist Vehicle Association, SVA.