When we launched the SVA in 2019, we were always going to look for other businesses that we felt would provide an excellent service to our customers. For servicing your modern everyday car or family car go to Fixter.co.uk as an excellent and innovative service! Fixter garages do not service or repair Classic cars, we recommend only using a specialist member for this purpose.. So, if you have far better things to do like course fishing, you can get your car serviced while you relax and at a great rate plus £10 off.
So what is a service for your car and why is it important?
Usually, we recommend giving your car a full service every year or every 12,000 miles, whichever happens first.
As an SVA enthusiast member you can save up to 30% on your car service. See our Price table to browse our honest, upfront prices.
Like your Classic car, keeping your everyday car serviced is the best way to ensure it never fails when your driving it and helps underpin the residual value of your car when you come to change it!
What happens when we service your everyday car
We service all makes and models of cars and vans up to 3,000kg, and we can save you time and money – typically more than an hour, and a bill that’s up to 65% cheaper than elsewhere to be precise! Learn more
Our in-house experts deal with the garage directly, and keep you in the loop throughout
- Fully-qualified mechanics, each with 10+ year’s experience 👨🔧
- Approve all work on your car personally 🔎
- Available 9am to 5:30pm, Mon-Fri 💬
A hand-picked network of the best local, independent garages
- We know every garage personally 🤝
- Strict 25 point qualifying criteria 📝
- Manufacturer-equivalent parts only ⚙️
- 12-month warranty on all parts and labour 🛠️
What else can Fixter garages help me with?
Fixter.co.uk is an ideal and convenient way to arrange your car service, but did you know they can also arrange a lot of other things to make sure you are touring in comfort.
- Air conditioning re-gas and compressor repairs
- Replacement alternator
- Battery replacement
- Brake discs and pads (Both front and rear)
- Clutch kit replacement for automatic and manual cars
- Diagnose and fix ‘Error’ and ‘Engine management’ codes flagged
- Exhaust replacement
- Arrange an MOT for your car and approve any repairs reported
- Oil and filter changes
- Shock absorber springs and other replacement
- Just about any job your vehicle needs can be arranged through Fixter.co.uk