Jaguar E-Type Club for owners, collectors & enthusiasts of E-Type cars.
First and foremost, we are the only Club to focus 100% on E-types.
It’s all about the Car and the Members!
At the heart of the E-type Club is the magazine. Packed with superb content, contributed by members and professional writers from around the world, we aim to have a balance of articles covering all interests. A high proportion of E-type owners appreciate technical/practical features and there is no shortage. Such is the pressure on space, the magazine has gradually expanded and is now more than 68 pages monthly.
The magazine, The E-type, is headed up by Philip Porter and, since 2017, former Editor of Classic & Sportscar magazine, James Page. There is a carefully chosen selection of advertisers and a regular motorsport news section. The magazine is way above the standard of the average club publication.
As well as the printed magazine, we also offer a digital version, free of charge. This arrives by email, has video, search functions, extra photos, live links, and more.
Here are some great reasons to join the world’s most ‘Iconic car’ club
Join the E-Type club and get a host of exclusive benefits which include:
- Subscription to the E-type Magazine. The ‘heart’ of the Club, the magazine is professionally produced, with 68 pages of superb content across a range of subjects from technical and practical to personal anecdotes, from expert experiences and travel adventures to racing, restoration, reviews and reports. Helmed by Philip Porter and former Classic & Sportscar magazine Editor, James Page.
- Digital edition with additional content. This may include, but is not limited to, videos, live links, extra features, special offers, photos and news updates.
- Club Discounts. These are offered by leading E-type specialists including insurance, parts, services and accessories.
- 10% discount on most Porter Press titles.
- The opportunity to participate in a wide range of Club events worldwide. This includes exclusive experiences in partnership with specialist tour operators; track days, workshops, technical seminars, lunches, drives and national event attendance. See Calendar for details.
- Network of regional Representatives. We have a thriving community at local level, with events and activities being arranged by our splendid team of volunteer Reps around the UK, Europe, USA/Canada, Australia and beyond.
- Technical support. Assistance and advice from the Club’s own experts as well as a number of friends and partners across a range of specialists.
- Web-based technical library and buyers guide.
- A quality range of E-type merchandise. From books, clothing and ephemera to exclusive limited edition products.
- Free classified ads. Both magazine and web-based.
- Website Members’ Area. A place to share news, photos, support, advice, videos and much, much more!
- Not to mention, of course, the sheer pleasure of joining a fun community of like-minded individuals – all dedicated to driving, restoring and celebrating the iconic Jaguar E-type.