Jaguar XK Club. For enthusiasts of classic XK 110,120 & 150 cars.
The Club’s emphasis is very much on using our cars – the XK was designed to be driven!
Thus we have a wide range of events from runs to international tours, from lunches to weekends, from track days to technical seminars. Many are free of charge or the cost is modest. Above all, we aim to give value for money. Some are organised by HQ, and some by our splendid volunteer Representatives around the UK, Europe, the USA, Australia and many other countries.
For the many members restoring or maintaining their cars, there is a wide range of meaningful discounts with many of the leading specialists, plus technical advice and all the practical features and tips in the magazine.
We dont have committees, we have no concours and no politics, but we do have a very friendly atmosphere. We also have a fantastic team behind the scenes, many of whom have worked with us for many years. We also have a fantastic team behind the scenes, many of whom have worked with us for many years. All of this for less than a tank of fuel! I hope you will decide to join.
The XK Club enjoys a wide range of events for classic XK110, 120 & 150
Organiser Contact Information
Club HQ – Louise Gibbs
+44 (0)1584 781588 firstname.lastname@example.org
Backwater Tours – Paul Trill
+44 (0)1243 820041 email@example.com
Classics on the Road – Stewart Cusden
+34 (0)619 722185 firstname.lastname@example.org
ClassicRallyPress – Malcolm McKay
+44 (0)7711 901811 LBLrally@aol.com
Classic Grand Touring – Mark Woolley
+44 (0)1926 675675 email@example.com
Why join the Jaguar XK Xlub
- We are all about 100% XK Jaguars
- Subscription to the highly-acclaimed XK Gazette, the Club’s professionally produced, full-colour, 68+page monthly magazine which is devoted just to XKs and edited by James Page
- Local Representatives in most areas, states and countries
- Definitive technical & practical articles
- Free monthly digital magazine with video – no waiting for the post.
- Meaningful discounts from leading Jaguar specialists and classic car insurers that could pay for membership many years over!
- 10% discount on most Porter Press titles.
- Members in 50+ countries.
- The opportunity to participate in a wide range of International events, including tours, track days, dinners, factory tours, motoring weekends, hillclimbs, lunches and the increasingly popular XK Club weekend.
- Quality, stylish Club Merchandise.
- Free classified ads.
- Technical advice.
- Active website with Members’ Only section, plus News & Events.
- All this plus friendly atmosphere, great camaraderie and an emphasis on using our beautiful cars.. No committees, no concours, no politics!
Contact us NOW at;
Website: www.xkclub.com Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us on +44 (0)1584 781588