Be part of the biggest motoring event for car fans, car buyers and families in 2021.
With thousands of tickets already sold.
The iconic British Motor Show is definitely on, with a new format and a new location, sadly due to Covid-19 the show will commence in 2021. It will be relaunched as a celebration of motoring, past, present & future. A place to answer all your questions and help you find your “right” next car..
Forget Engand Vs Germany! The Celebrity Football at the show will take the game to a whole new level!
More than just a Motor Show. Here’s a taster of what’s happening at the show. Check out our “What’s on” page for more details.
New cars and Manufacturer halls plus Electric vehicles displays
The cutting edge present!
The New Car & Manufacturer Halls – with a focus on showcasing the latest cars, interacting with manufacturers and suppliers and helping answer all the questions you might have about your next purchase or the newest cars on sale. Featuring
The latest cars on display for you to get up close and personal
Suppliers demonstrating their newest products
The latest technology explained.
The Live stage. Celebrity packed all weekend and full of celebrity panels, Q&A sessions and fun.
The Automotive Technology hall designed to showcase the latest tech & experts to answer all your questions
The EV Zone – A collection of the latest Electric Vehicles together to compare
The Technology theatre – intended to answer all your automotive related questions throughout the weekend
Automotive infrastructure and tech suppliers
The AFC Energy Alternative Drive expErience – Test drive the latest Electric Cars at the show
Focus on Retro Electric – Dedicated to electrifying classic and older vehicles
Classics, Supercars and Motorsport!
Owners clubs displaying hundreds of classic and rare cars
The British Motor Show Supercar Paddock,
The Motorsport Zone – Showcasing motorsport from Karting to Formula 1
Automotive Marketplace – pick up the latest products & gadgets
The Piazza automotive arts and craft areas where artists will be creating live.
The Crazy Car Corner – some of the wildest and whackiest modified cars you will ever see.
Live experiences for the whole family!
The Live Arena – Stunt Shows, Live Group Tests, Car Football, Supercar parades and more
Big learner Relay – Under 17 driving lessons throughout the weekend
Caterham Drifting – the chance experience drifting first hand as a passenger in our drift arena.
Sporting bears – Visitors will be able to pay for passenger rides in some of the rarest cars on the planet
The kidz zone – featuring go-karting, slot car racing and more
We want to make the British Motor Show a family day out for everyone
That’s why we believe you won’t find a better value day out.
Concessions available so please get in touch for group bookings
The SVA Says: The SVA is proud to support the British Motor Show as an official Partner. Trade and Enthusiasts Members are encouraged to attend this important and exciting event as part of your 2020 calendar. Our MD Martyn Raybould will be attending and looks forward to meeting SVA members at the event!
The British Motor Show is GO GO GO! With 3 expo halls, over 4 acres of outdoor display area, a 2KM test drive track and our amazing Live Arena, can you really afford not to be part of the party! Indoor display space starts from just £995 and you can secure your space now with nothing to pay until the summer!
- ON NO FOMO! – Be part of history. A unique, dynamic event, delivering a diverse audience. The biggest event of its type in 2021, don’t let your competitors steal a march!
- No more zero’s… – We don’t belive it needs to cost you an arm and a leg, that’s why we offer space from just £995. (Sorry, we do not accept arms or legs as payment)
- Let’s level the playing field – Real cars, real people, real conversations. Whether you’re a big or small brand, the car is the star at The British Motor Show. ( We’ll make sure plenty of automotive paparazzi are there too)
- Are you sitting comfortably? – We’ll be delivering educational sessions to help consumers understand all the tech, all the gizmos and all the acronyms. Be part of the biggest automotive day class every delivered.
- I’ve always wanted to be an influencer – In a recent survey 68% of people said brands they see at the show influence their purchase decision.
- Play time – The British Motor Show will be HUGE FUN. After all, happy people are what we’re all about.
- YES is the answer, what’s the question? – We work WITH you to make sure what we all deliver together is AMAZING. Your success is ours and we know that!
With over 40,000 m2 of indoor space and 4 acres of outdoor display area there is something for everyone.
The British Motor Show is the perfect place to get your brand or product in front of over 50,000 visitors over 4 days.
Our dedicated halls, feature areas and dynamic content offer great sponsorship opportunities and our Marketplace is the perfect location for independent traders.
Contact us now to find out how you can get your product in front of thousands of visitors and get involved in our test drive, live arena or live stage sessions. Email email@example.com Call Andy Entwistle on 07775 901649